Kate Middleton and Prince William will make a criminal complaint against the photographer who snapped photos of the Duchess of Cambridge as she sunbathed topless in a private villa in France. The royal family has already filed a civil lawsuit against France's Closer magazine, which first published the photos. Since then, the Irish Daily Star and Italy's Chi have also published the photos. Lawyers for the couple will appear in court on Monday. They are seeking damages from Closer and an order to stop the publication of any more images.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week