Kate Middleton and Prince William will make a criminal complaint against the photographer who snapped photos of the Duchess of Cambridge as she sunbathed topless in a private villa in France. The royal family has already filed a civil lawsuit against France's Closer magazine, which first published the photos. Since then, the Irish Daily Star and Italy's Chi have also published the photos. Lawyers for the couple will appear in court on Monday. They are seeking damages from Closer and an order to stop the publication of any more images.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
- Why we gossip, according to science
Subscribe to the Week