fter Apple announced on Monday that it had sold a record 2 million iPhone 5 units during the first 24 hours of pre-ordering, the company's stock price hit an all-time high of $700 a share in after-hours trading. Shares continued to hover near that mark on Tuesday. Apple's stock is up 6 percent since the day before the company unveiled its latest generation iPhone.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week