After calls from conservatives, including Mitt Romney himself, that Mother Jones release the full video of a secretly taped speech by the GOP presidential candidate making damaging comments — about the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and the "47 percent" of Americans who are too "dependent on the government" — the magazine has complied, posting the entire clip to its website. "Romney is not the only one who has called for the release of the full 49-minute video," writes Mother Jones' Washington bureau chief David Corn. "And we're more than happy to oblige. The complete video demonstrates that Romney was not snippetized and that he was captured raw and uncut."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week