fter calls from conservatives, including Mitt Romney himself, that Mother Jones release the full video of a secretly taped speech by the GOP presidential candidate making damaging comments — about the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and the "47 percent" of Americans who are too "dependent on the government" — the magazine has complied, posting the entire clip to its website. "Romney is not the only one who has called for the release of the full 49-minute video," writes Mother Jones' Washington bureau chief David Corn. "And we're more than happy to oblige. The complete video demonstrates that Romney was not snippetized and that he was captured raw and uncut."
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week