nti-Japan protesters, expressing outrage over a territorial dispute, attacked a car carrying the U.S. ambassador to China in Beijing. About 50 demonstrators surrounded Ambassador Gary Locke's vehicle as he tried to enter the embassy on Tuesday. Locke was not hurt, and the protesters were eventually removed by Chinese security. The violence follows on the heels of attacks on U.S. embassies in Libya, Yemen, and Egypt.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week