If you want an iPhone 5, you're going to have to wait. Demand for the new Apple product has been so high that the company is estimating the phones won't ship for three to four weeks. Apple announced yesterday that it sold more than two million iPhone 5 units within the first 24 hours the product went on sale for pre-order, more than doubling the units of the iPhone 4S sold in the same time period last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week