f you want an iPhone 5, you're going to have to wait. Demand for the new Apple product has been so high that the company is estimating the phones won't ship for three to four weeks. Apple announced yesterday that it sold more than two million iPhone 5 units within the first 24 hours the product went on sale for pre-order, more than doubling the units of the iPhone 4S sold in the same time period last year.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Did God have a wife?
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week