If you want an iPhone 5, you're going to have to wait. Demand for the new Apple product has been so high that the company is estimating the phones won't ship for three to four weeks. Apple announced yesterday that it sold more than two million iPhone 5 units within the first 24 hours the product went on sale for pre-order, more than doubling the units of the iPhone 4S sold in the same time period last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Why is Obama still smoking?
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week