The coming war within the Republican Party
GOP wise men are tripping over each other to explain why Romney is failing, says John Dickerson at Slate. You can bet they'll keep arguing well beyond November
Mitt Romney speaks in New Hampshire on July 20: Romney's campaign quickly disavowed a comment made by an anonymous adviser that seemed to paint President Obama as out of touch with the U.S.-British "Anglo-Saxon" connection.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week