The coming war within the Republican Party
GOP wise men are tripping over each other to explain why Romney is failing, says John Dickerson at Slate. You can bet they'll keep arguing well beyond November
Mitt Romney speaks in New Hampshire on July 20: Romney's campaign quickly disavowed a comment made by an anonymous adviser that seemed to paint President Obama as out of touch with the U.S.-British "Anglo-Saxon" connection.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week