The coming war within the Republican Party
GOP wise men are tripping over each other to explain why Romney is failing, says John Dickerson at Slate. You can bet they'll keep arguing well beyond November
Mitt Romney speaks in New Hampshire on July 20: Romney's campaign quickly disavowed a comment made by an anonymous adviser that seemed to paint President Obama as out of touch with the U.S.-British "Anglo-Saxon" connection.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week