The movie theater in Aurora, Colo., where 24-year-old James Holmes allegedly opened fire on July 20, killing 12 and wounding 58, is set to re-open in 2013. Cinemark Holdings, the company that owns the theater, plans to refurbish and reconfigure it despite three lawsuits by people wounded in the shootings. They allege that the exit door that the gunman used to enter the theater should have had an alarm.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week