n Monday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed that Israel is bullying the U.S. into taking punitive measures against Iran for its suspected nuclear weapons program. Speaking to reporters before the opening of the annual meeting of the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Ahmadinejad said "a few occupying Zionists" are using the prospect of an Israeli military strike against Iran to push the U.S. into a more aggressive posture. Ahmadinejad and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are expected to address the assembly later this week.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- The Black Death is back
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week