wo Marines will face criminal charges stemming from their alleged urination on corpses of Taliban fighters last year in Afghanistan. The incident became public, and caused international outrage, after a video surfaced in January showing the Marines relieving themselves on three dead men. The Marines, Staff Sergeants Joseph W. Chamblin and Edward W. Deptola, will also face charges for not reporting misconduct of junior Marines.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week