wo Marines will face criminal charges stemming from their alleged urination on corpses of Taliban fighters last year in Afghanistan. The incident became public, and caused international outrage, after a video surfaced in January showing the Marines relieving themselves on three dead men. The Marines, Staff Sergeants Joseph W. Chamblin and Edward W. Deptola, will also face charges for not reporting misconduct of junior Marines.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The case for killing law school
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
Subscribe to the Week