inger Andy Williams, known for easy listening hits "Moon River" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You," died from complications of bladder cancer Tuesday night. He was 84. Williams hit his peak popularity in the 1960s, and in the 1990s helped popularize Branson, Mo., as a music and entertainment destination. His Moon River Theatre in Branson opened in 1992.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week