Singer Andy Williams, known for easy listening hits "Moon River" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You," died from complications of bladder cancer Tuesday night. He was 84. Williams hit his peak popularity in the 1960s, and in the 1990s helped popularize Branson, Mo., as a music and entertainment destination. His Moon River Theatre in Branson opened in 1992.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week