The 5 U.S. colleges with the highest-paid graduates
Surprisingly, only one Ivy League school makes the list
Elmhurst College, a small Chicago-area liberal arts school, is the first university in the U.S. to ask its applicants about their sexuality.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week