The 5 U.S. colleges with the highest-paid graduates
Surprisingly, only one Ivy League school makes the list
Elmhurst College, a small Chicago-area liberal arts school, is the first university in the U.S. to ask its applicants about their sexuality.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
Subscribe to the Week