he majority of registered voters, by a 2-to-1 margin, think President Obama will win Wednesday's debate against challenger Mitt Romney, in addition to securing another term in the White House. According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, potential voters said Obama will outshine Romney in the debate, 56 percent to 29 percent. Those surveyed also said they think Obama will win re-election, 63 percent to 31 percent. The results come as both candidates try to tamp down debate expectations.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The last racial taboo
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week