The majority of registered voters, by a 2-to-1 margin, think President Obama will win Wednesday's debate against challenger Mitt Romney, in addition to securing another term in the White House. According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, potential voters said Obama will outshine Romney in the debate, 56 percent to 29 percent. Those surveyed also said they think Obama will win re-election, 63 percent to 31 percent. The results come as both candidates try to tamp down debate expectations.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week