The majority of registered voters, by a 2-to-1 margin, think President Obama will win Wednesday's debate against challenger Mitt Romney, in addition to securing another term in the White House. According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, potential voters said Obama will outshine Romney in the debate, 56 percent to 29 percent. Those surveyed also said they think Obama will win re-election, 63 percent to 31 percent. The results come as both candidates try to tamp down debate expectations.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week