resident Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron help students complete a school project about the G-8 summit in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. Leaders of the world's eight most powerful nations have gathered there to discuss the ongoing conflict in Syria, among other issues. Click through for more newsy images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week