t least 36 people are dead and dozens wounded after a ferry carrying more than 120 partygoers on a company outing crashed with another boat just south of Hong Kong. One of the ferries was being used by Hong Kong Electric, where employees were going to watch fireworks in the city's Victoria Harbor to celebrate China's National Day. The other ferry was returning with passengers from Lamma Island. Survivors said that within 10 minutes of the crash, the ship had sunk.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week