Mitt Romney: On the offensive in the intentionally muddied battle over who's doing the most damage to Medicare.
resident Obama and his Republican opponent Mitt Romney are feverishly preparing for Wednesday's first presidential debate in Denver. Obama has hunkered down with top advisers at a desert resort in Nevada. Meanwhile, Romney has been practicing with his debate team in Massachusetts, and is heading to Denver for a rally and more prep. With just five weeks left until Election Day, polls show Romney behind Obama in many critical swing states.
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
Subscribe to the Week