ustralia's Great Barrier Reef, filled with diverse marine life, has lost more than half of its coral in the past 27 years according to a study by scientists from the Australian Institute of Marine Sciences and University of Wollongong. The researchers warn that the coral population could be halved again by 2022. The disappearance of the vital marine life is being attributed to storms, predatory star fish, and climate change.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
Subscribe to the Week