On Tuesday, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney took a break from debate prep to stop by a Denver Chipotle for lunch. While there, he took a few moments to pose with the fast food chain's employees. The resulting image is "the only picture of Mitt Romney at Chipotle you will ever need," says The Atlantic. (See the full image below.)
We asked readers to submit their funny captions for this photo using the Twitter hashtag #ChipotlePic. Read the eight best reader-submitted captions here.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Rise of the machines
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week