ike McQueary, Penn State's former assistant football coach and key witness in the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse trial, filed a whistleblower lawsuit seeking $4 million in damages. McQueary testified that he caught Sandusky in a locker room with a young boy in 2001 and reported it to head coach Joe Paterno. When the charges were filed, however, McQueary was put on administrative leave without pay. The lawsuit says McQueary's "employment was terminated in a discriminatory fashion" and his reputation ruined.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
- How marriage has changed over centuries
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week