n Tuesday, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney took a break from debate prep to stop by a Denver Chipotle for lunch. While there, he took a few moments to pose with the fast food chain's employees. The resulting image is "the only picture of Mitt Romney at Chipotle you will ever need," says The Atlantic.
We asked readers to submit their funny captions for this photo using the Twitter hashtag #ChipotlePic. Here are some of the best responses:
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week