On Tuesday, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney took a break from debate prep to stop by a Denver Chipotle for lunch. While there, he took a few moments to pose with the fast food chain's employees. The resulting image is "the only picture of Mitt Romney at Chipotle you will ever need," says The Atlantic.
We asked readers to submit their funny captions for this photo using the Twitter hashtag #ChipotlePic. Here are some of the best responses:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week