n Tuesday, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney took a break from debate prep to stop by a Denver Chipotle for lunch. While there, he took a few moments to pose with the fast food chain's employees. The resulting image is "the only picture of Mitt Romney at Chipotle you will ever need," says The Atlantic.
We asked readers to submit their funny captions for this photo using the Twitter hashtag #ChipotlePic. Here are some of the best responses:
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The toughest question for 2016 Democratic presidential candidates
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
Subscribe to the Week