On Tuesday, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney took a break from debate prep to stop by a Denver Chipotle for lunch. While there, he took a few moments to pose with the fast food chain's employees. The resulting image is "the only picture of Mitt Romney at Chipotle you will ever need," says The Atlantic.
We asked readers to submit their funny captions for this photo using the Twitter hashtag #ChipotlePic. Here are some of the best responses:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week