President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET Wednesday at Colorado's University of Denver. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or take a walk down memory lane to see how both Romney and Obama have fared in past debates. Leading up to tonight's debate, both sides have been trying to lower voters' expectations, and many pundits say that no matter how many zingers are thrown out, the debates won't actually decide the election. Still, the debate has high stakes, so be sure to tune in.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
Subscribe to the Week