President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET Wednesday at Colorado's University of Denver. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or take a walk down memory lane to see how both Romney and Obama have fared in past debates. Leading up to tonight's debate, both sides have been trying to lower voters' expectations, and many pundits say that no matter how many zingers are thrown out, the debates won't actually decide the election. Still, the debate has high stakes, so be sure to tune in.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week