resident Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET Wednesday at Colorado's University of Denver. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or take a walk down memory lane to see how both Romney and Obama have fared in past debates. Leading up to tonight's debate, both sides have been trying to lower voters' expectations, and many pundits say that no matter how many zingers are thrown out, the debates won't actually decide the election. Still, the debate has high stakes, so be sure to tune in.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Bill O'Reilly: Obama's comedy is unpresidential, because Abe Lincoln
Subscribe to the Week