Two suspects have been detained in Mexico in connection with the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Nicholas Ivie. The shooting occurred in Naco, Ariz., on Tuesday when an alarm triggered a sensor along the border and three agents went to investigate. Another agent was wounded, while the third escaped. The suspects are being held in a Mexican military facility in Agua Prieta.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week