wo suspects have been detained in Mexico in connection with the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Nicholas Ivie. The shooting occurred in Naco, Ariz., on Tuesday when an alarm triggered a sensor along the border and three agents went to investigate. Another agent was wounded, while the third escaped. The suspects are being held in a Mexican military facility in Agua Prieta.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week