Two suspects have been detained in Mexico in connection with the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Nicholas Ivie. The shooting occurred in Naco, Ariz., on Tuesday when an alarm triggered a sensor along the border and three agents went to investigate. Another agent was wounded, while the third escaped. The suspects are being held in a Mexican military facility in Agua Prieta.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week