Two suspects have been detained in Mexico in connection with the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Nicholas Ivie. The shooting occurred in Naco, Ariz., on Tuesday when an alarm triggered a sensor along the border and three agents went to investigate. Another agent was wounded, while the third escaped. The suspects are being held in a Mexican military facility in Agua Prieta.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- How to save Meet the Press
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week