landslide in southwest China on Thursday buried 18 elementary school students studying during a public holiday to make up for classes canceled due to recent earthquakes. The landslide toppled Youfang Elementary School and hit two farmhouses in Zhenhe village, in the southwestern part of the country. The area was hit by an earthquake last month that killed 81 people.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week