nn Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, is co-hosting ABC's Good Morning America on Oct. 10, just under a month before the Nov. 6 election. Mrs. Romney is one of a slate of guest hosts to fill in for Robin Roberts, who is out on medical leave to fight a rare blood disease. Ann will sit alongside co-anchor George Stephanopoulos, a Clinton administration veteran. ABC News is reportedly negotiating with First Lady Michelle Obama to co-host before the election as well.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week