Ann Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, is co-hosting ABC's Good Morning America on Oct. 10, just under a month before the Nov. 6 election. Mrs. Romney is one of a slate of guest hosts to fill in for Robin Roberts, who is out on medical leave to fight a rare blood disease. Ann will sit alongside co-anchor George Stephanopoulos, a Clinton administration veteran. ABC News is reportedly negotiating with First Lady Michelle Obama to co-host before the election as well.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
- Cuba should beware of Westerners bearing gifts
Subscribe to the Week