Ann Romney, the wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, is co-hosting ABC's Good Morning America on Oct. 10, just under a month before the Nov. 6 election. Mrs. Romney is one of a slate of guest hosts to fill in for Robin Roberts, who is out on medical leave to fight a rare blood disease. Ann will sit alongside co-anchor George Stephanopoulos, a Clinton administration veteran. ABC News is reportedly negotiating with First Lady Michelle Obama to co-host before the election as well.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
Subscribe to the Week