merican Airlines has canceled dozens of flights following reports of loose seats on their Boeing 757s. Thousands of passengers will be inconvenienced while the repairs on 48 planes are underway. Fifty flights were canceled Thursday and 44 on Friday. The planes are expected to be up and running by Saturday.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The indignity of canine bath time
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week