resh off the heels of a strong debate performance, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will deliver what's being billed by Romney aides as a major foreign policy address. At the Virginia Military Institute on Monday, Romney will accuse President Obama of "passive" leadership in the Middle East. He'll also call on more direct intervention in Syria and blast the president for initially focusing on an anti-Islamic video as the catalyst for an attack that killed four Americans in Libya.
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
Subscribe to the Week