resh off the heels of a strong debate performance, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will deliver what's being billed by Romney aides as a major foreign policy address. At the Virginia Military Institute on Monday, Romney will accuse President Obama of "passive" leadership in the Middle East. He'll also call on more direct intervention in Syria and blast the president for initially focusing on an anti-Islamic video as the catalyst for an attack that killed four Americans in Libya.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
Subscribe to the Week