resh off the heels of a strong debate performance, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will deliver what's being billed by Romney aides as a major foreign policy address. At the Virginia Military Institute on Monday, Romney will accuse President Obama of "passive" leadership in the Middle East. He'll also call on more direct intervention in Syria and blast the president for initially focusing on an anti-Islamic video as the catalyst for an attack that killed four Americans in Libya.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week