Why does it take 400 hours to build a Rolls-Royce?
Seth Stevenson at Slate takes the $352,000 car out for a spin
Why does a Rolls-Royce take 400 hours to build?
Antoine Antoniol/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- The girl who wouldn't die
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week