After 30 years of marriage, and 42 years together, actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating. The Hollywood power couple met in 1970, starred together in the hit TV show Taxi, and share ownership of the production company behind films like Pulp Fiction and Erin Brockovich. DeVito, 67, has one Emmy and a handful of directing credits to his name, while Perlman, 64, won four Emmys for her role as Carla in Cheers. They have three adult children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
Subscribe to the Week