Sarah Palin, the former 2008 vice presidential candidate and author of Going Rogue: An American Life, is reportedly authoring a new book. "Our family is writing a book on fitness and self-discipline focusing on where we get our energy and balance as we still eat our beloved homemade comfort foods!," she recently told People magazine. "We promise you what we do works." What should the new book be called? We asked readers to come up with some potential titles. Here are the best:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
Subscribe to the Week