resident Obama on Wednesday attributed his lackluster performance at the first presidential debate to being "too polite" to GOP candidate Mitt Romney. In an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show, Obama said, "I think it's fair to say that we will see a little more activity at the next [debate]." He also reassured supporters that he would be able to bounce back from what was widely considered to be a defeat. "The good news is," he said, "is that's just the first one." There are two more presidential debates before Election Day.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- The problem with paying it forward
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
Subscribe to the Week