Vice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET tonight in Danville, Ky. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time and relive 7 great moments from past VP debates. In light of Obama's lackluster performance in the first presidential debate last week, tonight's VP face-off is considered a must-win for Biden, though some pundits say even a victory for Biden won't be enough to help Obama. And don't miss: 6 ways Joe Biden can trounce his GOP opponent, and 6 ways Paul Ryan can prevail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week