ice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET tonight in Danville, Ky. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time and relive 7 great moments from past VP debates. In light of Obama's lackluster performance in the first presidential debate last week, tonight's VP face-off is considered a must-win for Biden, though some pundits say even a victory for Biden won't be enough to help Obama. And don't miss: 6 ways Joe Biden can trounce his GOP opponent, and 6 ways Paul Ryan can prevail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week