Vice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET tonight in Danville, Ky. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time and relive 7 great moments from past VP debates. In light of Obama's lackluster performance in the first presidential debate last week, tonight's VP face-off is considered a must-win for Biden, though some pundits say even a victory for Biden won't be enough to help Obama. And don't miss: 6 ways Joe Biden can trounce his GOP opponent, and 6 ways Paul Ryan can prevail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week