ice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET tonight in Danville, Ky. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time and relive 7 great moments from past VP debates. In light of Obama's lackluster performance in the first presidential debate last week, tonight's VP face-off is considered a must-win for Biden, though some pundits say even a victory for Biden won't be enough to help Obama. And don't miss: 6 ways Joe Biden can trounce his GOP opponent, and 6 ways Paul Ryan can prevail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week