ice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET tonight in Danville, Ky. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time and relive 7 great moments from past VP debates. In light of Obama's lackluster performance in the first presidential debate last week, tonight's VP face-off is considered a must-win for Biden, though some pundits say even a victory for Biden won't be enough to help Obama. And don't miss: 6 ways Joe Biden can trounce his GOP opponent, and 6 ways Paul Ryan can prevail.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- The indignity of canine bath time
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
Subscribe to the Week