ice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) are squaring off at 9 p.m. ET tonight in Danville, Ky. For a primer on what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time and relive 7 great moments from past VP debates. In light of Obama's lackluster performance in the first presidential debate last week, tonight's VP face-off is considered a must-win for Biden, though some pundits say even a victory for Biden won't be enough to help Obama. And don't miss: 6 ways Joe Biden can trounce his GOP opponent, and 6 ways Paul Ryan can prevail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week