Apple's smaller version of the iPad will reportedly be unveiled on Oct. 23. That's three days before competitor Microsoft releases its Surface tablet and two day's before Apple releases its latest earnings report. Unlike Apple's September unveiling of the iPhone 5, the iPad Mini event will likely be "an intimate affair."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The militarization of America’s police
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
Subscribe to the Week