pple's smaller version of the iPad will reportedly be unveiled on Oct. 23. That's three days before competitor Microsoft releases its Surface tablet and two day's before Apple releases its latest earnings report. Unlike Apple's September unveiling of the iPhone 5, the iPad Mini event will likely be "an intimate affair."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Did God have a wife?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
Subscribe to the Week