pple's smaller version of the iPad will reportedly be unveiled on Oct. 23. That's three days before competitor Microsoft releases its Surface tablet and two day's before Apple releases its latest earnings report. Unlike Apple's September unveiling of the iPhone 5, the iPad Mini event will likely be "an intimate affair."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Can Rand Paul avoid the Neville Chamberlain trap?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week