itt Romney and President Obama are staying out of the public eye on Monday, pouring all their energy into the second presidential debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. on Tuesday. A lot of pressure is on Obama, who has been heavily criticized for performing poorly during the last face-off. The president has been trying to regain focus at a three-day "debate camp" in Williamsburg, Va. Romney is practicing near his home in Massachusetts.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week