he feds are probing Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) for allegedly suspicious activity involving the lawmaker's finances related to his House seat, and the possibility of inappropriate spending. The investigation was underway in the weeks before Jackson took medical leave from Congress in June to seek treatment for bipolar disorder. Jackson's attorney's would not comment.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week