he feds are probing Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) for allegedly suspicious activity involving the lawmaker's finances related to his House seat, and the possibility of inappropriate spending. The investigation was underway in the weeks before Jackson took medical leave from Congress in June to seek treatment for bipolar disorder. Jackson's attorney's would not comment.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Captain America won over China
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week