Mitt Romney's campaign and the Republican National Committee raised a combined $170.4 million in September, a hefty haul that will help the campaign fund an advertising blitz in the final weeks before Election Day on Nov. 6. However, the GOP fell short of the $181 million that President Obama and the Democratic National Committee raised during the month.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week