t's round two for President Obama and Mitt Romney. The candidates will face off in the second presidential debate at Hofstra University in New York on Tuesday night. The pressure is on for Obama following his passive debate performance earlier this month. The 90-minute showdown will be in a town hall format, where individual voters ask the questions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
Subscribe to the Week