It's round two for President Obama and Mitt Romney. The candidates will face off in the second presidential debate at Hofstra University in New York on Tuesday night. The pressure is on for Obama following his passive debate performance earlier this month. The 90-minute showdown will be in a town hall format, where individual voters ask the questions.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- 9 delightful recipes from the 1950s you should make with your kids today
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
Subscribe to the Week