For President Obama:
1. Why would a second term be better then a first?
2. How come you didn't help me fix my mortgage but bailed out the banks?
3. You promised that America's reputation in the world would be restored after what George Bush did to it. How come that hasn't happened?
4. ObamaCare is going to force me to lay off employees. What would you like me to tell them?
5. What's been your biggest mistake and how would you fix it in your second term?
For Gov. Romney:
1. How will cutting taxes for millionaires reduce the deficit? Specifically, how do you make up for $5 trillion you'd add to the debt?
2. How will you ensure that my partner gets the same federal benefits as those given to heterosexual married people? Why is it fair that they get preferential tax treatment and other protections and we can't, even though we've been together for two decades?
3. What specifically would you do to Iran and in Syria that President Obama isn't doing?
4. Why do you seem to flip flop on every issue?
5. How has the Great Recession affected you personally?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- What if The Purge was real?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
Subscribe to the Week