How the Supreme Court might swing the 2012 election
If the court cuts early voting in Ohio, says Richard L. Hasen at Slate, it could be a difference maker in the all-important Buckeye State
President Obama is urging the Supreme Court to strike down California's ban on gay marriage.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week