source familiar with the Super Bowl has told The Associated Press that Grammy-winning singer Beyonce will be a performer during the game's halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013. An official announcement is scheduled for Wednesday. The 31-year-old sang the national anthem at the 2004 Super Bowl in her hometown of Houston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How any actor (even a really nice one) can play a truly evil villain like King Joffrey
Subscribe to the Week