A source familiar with the Super Bowl has told The Associated Press that Grammy-winning singer Beyonce will be a performer during the game's halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013. An official announcement is scheduled for Wednesday. The 31-year-old sang the national anthem at the 2004 Super Bowl in her hometown of Houston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- How to save Meet the Press
Subscribe to the Week