A source familiar with the Super Bowl has told The Associated Press that Grammy-winning singer Beyonce will be a performer during the game's halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013. An official announcement is scheduled for Wednesday. The 31-year-old sang the national anthem at the 2004 Super Bowl in her hometown of Houston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week