A source familiar with the Super Bowl has told The Associated Press that Grammy-winning singer Beyonce will be a performer during the game's halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013. An official announcement is scheduled for Wednesday. The 31-year-old sang the national anthem at the 2004 Super Bowl in her hometown of Houston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Puppies take the plunge
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
Subscribe to the Week