President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney square off tonight at 9 p.m. ET at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. For a preview of what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or go back in time for a comprehensive history of presidential debates. There has been much controversy surrounding this debate's town hall format, with both sides reportedly concerned about how active a role moderator Candy Crowley will play in helping to steer questions from undecided voters, this year's most elusive demographic. And don't miss: 5 ways Mitt Romney can have another strong debate performance, and 5 ways Obama can bounce back and win this one.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- Meet the 11 condoms of the future selected by Bill Gates
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week