hieves stole several valuable paintings from the Kunsthal museum in Rotterdam, Holland, including works by Picasso, Monet, Gaugin, and Matisse. The heist is considered one of the most audacious in recent memory, and Dutch police have yet to divulge details on how the robbers pulled off the caper. Analysts say the thieves may seek a ransom for the paintings, or sell them on the black market for a fraction of their actual value.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week