resident Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney square off tonight at 9 p.m. ET at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. There has been much controversy surrounding the town hall format for tonight's debate, with both sides reportedly concerned about how active a role moderator Candy Crowley will play in helping to steer questions from undecided voters, this year's most elusive demographic.
We posed this question to readers: If you were attending tonight's debate between President Obama and his rival Mitt Romney, what would you ask them? Here, some of their thoughtful responses.
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Jupiter Ascending: Watch the latest sci-fi trailer from the creators of The Matrix
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
Subscribe to the Week