4.6-magnitude earthquake rattled Portland, Maine on Tuesday evening, with tremors being felt all across New England. According to WCSH-TV in Portland, Maine, there was minor damage — like food falling off of store shelves — near the epicenter of the quake. Some cell phone service outages were also reported. Residents in New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut said they felt the rare quake.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The hotel of enlightenment
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week