Should you go to the drugstore for your flu shot?
Yes, says Amanda Schaffer at Slate. And don't forget to get vaccines for shingles and whooping cough, too
Scientists say this new vaccine works better than previous smoking cessation vaccines because it helps the body create its own antibodies that continue to work long after a person receives the shot.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week