tock markets surged around the world early Thursday after fresh Chinese data boosted optimism over the state of the global economy. China's industrial output improved slightly in September, and the country's gross domestic product grew by 7.4 percent in the third quarter, which marked the slowest pace since early 2009 but still met expectations.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The executioners' lament
- China's massive pollution problem
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
Subscribe to the Week