pple has lost an appeal over a ruling that Samsung's Galaxy tablet did not copy the iPad. A British judge had originally ruled in July that Samsung didn't mimic Apple's design, saying the Korean company's products were not as "cool" as the iPad, and lacked its extreme simplicity. A British appellate court on Thursday ordered Apple to post notices on its website and in newspaper ads — in font size no smaller than 14 points — saying that Samsung didn't copy it.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week