If all 44 U.S. presidents ran against each other, who would win?
FDR and JFK are among the top contenders, says one political handicapper. But so are Reagan and Clinton
Bill Clinton: Knight in shining armor? The former president will try to work his campaign magic in Wisconsin, where Democrats hope to oust controversial Gov. Scott Walker.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- How to make classic pulled pork
Subscribe to the Week