If all 44 U.S. presidents ran against each other, who would win?
FDR and JFK are among the top contenders, says one political handicapper. But so are Reagan and Clinton
Bill Clinton: Knight in shining armor? The former president will try to work his campaign magic in Wisconsin, where Democrats hope to oust controversial Gov. Scott Walker.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
Subscribe to the Week