If all 44 U.S. presidents ran against each other, who would win?
FDR and JFK are among the top contenders, says one political handicapper. But so are Reagan and Clinton
Bill Clinton: Knight in shining armor? The former president will try to work his campaign magic in Wisconsin, where Democrats hope to oust controversial Gov. Scott Walker.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Rise of the machines
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week