If all 44 U.S. presidents ran against each other, who would win?
FDR and JFK are among the top contenders, says one political handicapper. But so are Reagan and Clinton
Bill Clinton: Knight in shining armor? The former president will try to work his campaign magic in Wisconsin, where Democrats hope to oust controversial Gov. Scott Walker.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The psychology of bribery and corruption
- Meet the 11 condoms of the future selected by Bill Gates
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- Epigenetics: How our experiences affect our offspring
Subscribe to the Week