If all 44 U.S. presidents ran against each other, who would win?
FDR and JFK are among the top contenders, says one political handicapper. But so are Reagan and Clinton
Bill Clinton: Knight in shining armor? The former president will try to work his campaign magic in Wisconsin, where Democrats hope to oust controversial Gov. Scott Walker.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week