President Obama "turned his opponent's name into an ailment" on Friday, accusing GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney of having "Romnesia" for suddenly espousing moderate views rather than the conservative ones he put forth during the Republican primary race. "He's forgetting what his own positions are, and he's betting that you will, too," Obama told a crowd of about 9,000 in the battleground state of Virginia.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week