President Obama "turned his opponent's name into an ailment" on Friday, accusing GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney of having "Romnesia" for suddenly espousing moderate views rather than the conservative ones he put forth during the Republican primary race. "He's forgetting what his own positions are, and he's betting that you will, too," Obama told a crowd of about 9,000 in the battleground state of Virginia.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- The militarization of America’s police
Subscribe to the Week