ope Benedict XVI canonized seven new saints to the Roman Catholic Church on Sunday, including St. Catherine Tekakwitha, the first Native American to be canonized by the church. In the 17th century, she was known as "Lily of the Mohawks," a Catholic convert "scarred by smallpox and ostracized by her tribe but unshaken in her faith."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Did God have a wife?
Subscribe to the Week