n Sunday morning, 45-year-old former Marine and car salesman Radcliffe Haughton walked into the Azana Salon and Spa in the Milwaukee suburb of Brookfield and shot seven women, killing three of them and then himself, in what police are calling an offshoot of domestic violence. Haughton's estranged wife, Zina, worked as a hair stylist at the salon, and had recently secured a four-year restraining order against her husband. Police have not released the names of any of the victims; the four women wounded in the shooting are all expected to survive.
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- China's massive pollution problem
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The executioners' lament
Subscribe to the Week